On 9/22 we received this message at 3:00 pm.
Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Alexandra Knight Spotting - 2008 Emmys Red Carpet":
"I can't see the purse, maybe you should move to L.A. where you can sell more purses. I just can't see paying your prices when I have never heard of you."
Thanks for the suggestion that we move to L.A., but we're happy right here in Houston, thank you very much. And, quite honestly, we have such an L.A. following that we find that it's not necessary. After all, we have just as much smog and traffic as they do!
We beg to differ with the fact that you've never heard of us...how ever did you find our website and blog if, indeed, Alexandra Knight has never crossed your mind? If you need a refresher course in all things AK, please return to our website and check out our PRESS section. Bazaar, WWD, Vogue, O, Elle, Departures know exactly who we are, and we certainly are grateful for our cult following.

After the destruction Hurricane Ike thrust upon our city, and specifically the homes of myself and those who work in my office, we were thrilled to share a bright spot in our week with our friends, clients and readers...the fact that Rachel Griffiths had decided to carry one of our bags on the Emmys red carpet for the third time. Please forgive us for our glee, as those moments have been far and few between during the last two weeks without power, water, food and gasoline.
And just for you, faithful blog reader, here is a close-up of the Large Magnolia in chocolate brown glaze alligator.
Best,
Alexandra

6 comments:
Can I write you in for President??
Take THAT annonymous Debbie Downer!
Leigh
You go girl! Too much hatred and anger in the world as there is. If you don't have anything nice to say DONT SAY IT
You too? Jesus. You should read the stuff some crazy is putting on my blog...
"I never get tired of exposing fakes like you, Ryland. And it's not over. Trust me. Only next time it won't be in writing. Victory is so, so sweet. See you soon! Remember, deary, keep your enemies closer. Here I come!"
Back and as pathetic and boring as ever! Glad WE ALL have something to make fun of again!! I think we all know that you didn't delete your blog by accident! I am SO VERY proud of myself! HEE! HEE! OINK! OINK! You are SO PATHETIC AND WEAK!
There are some real crazies out there.
What the heck is wrong with people? Alexandra I would love to feature you on www.BagRockStar.com!
Funny most of our readers call the designer known as nancy a "cheap thrill" or "great for a high school gal-ish.
I'll email you proper contact.. :)
Love your bags keep up the good work, ignore the crazies..seriously do these people have nothing better to do, and as for moving to la, well maybe or hateful poster will oligeus all and move there themselves!
Post a Comment